Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wedding Dress(es) - Check! Wedding Shoes - To Be Continued...

Went on a shopping trip south of the border this weekend. Tried two bridal shops and didn't find a dress I was even remotely interested in. Went to Saks and BCBG and came out with two dresses! Both are floor length white gowns which is perfect for my destination wedding at the Paradisus Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic next May.

I will be wearing one for the actual beach ceremony and the other next day for our "Trash the Dress" session. Haven't decided which is for which so it may be a last minute decision.

Now that the dress(es) have been purchased, I'm on to shoes of course! I'm wavering beside turquoise to match my wedding color OR bright red, the Chinese color for good luck, happiness, and everything else a newlywed wishes for.

These Valentino low-heeled bow pumps are a major contender. They come in a higher heel but this is perfect for dancing all night long.



I have a feeling the shoes will be more difficult to decide on than the wedding dresses!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...