Tuesday, December 21, 2010

These Shoes Were Made For Walkin'

I know heels are a must-have fashion accessory and what most fashionistas have a closet overflowing with but they don't make the top of my list. I do have quite a few pairs myself, but when it comes down to it, I wear flats far more than heels.

They're a lot more practical and comfortable especially, like me, your main mode of transportation are your two little feet. The right pair can look stylish without trying to hard whereas hobbling around like a penguin (that's me + heels + a few hours!) just isn't going to inspire anyone.

Here's a few of my picks from the classic (Lanvin and Repettos) to the crazy (are those Louboutin flats or torture devices?!)

Counterclockwise L-R:

1) Repetto Classic Ballerina Flats
2) Tory Burch Reva Lizard Print Flats
3) Christian Louboutin Studded Pigalle Flats
4) Stella McCartney Emerald Lace Flats
5) Marc Jacobs Love Mouse Flats
6) Sigerson Morrison Suede T-Strap Flats
7) Lanvin Embellished Satin Flats
8) Lanvin Bronze Metallic Flats
9) Christian Louboutin Pigalle Patent Leather Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...