Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Countdown is on!

Today is exactly 10 weeks away from our wedding on the beach in Punta Cana. Cross your fingers it doesn't rain!

Have you ever been in one of those situations where you're really looking forward to something but really NOT looking forward to what needs to happen BEFORE that something? That's me right now. I can't wait for the wedding, I can't wait to wear that bling-bling that's sitting in a dark little box right now, I can't to marry my best friend. But at the same time, the sheer amount of details I need to take care of just boggles my mind. Wedding program, the centerpieces, the seating plan, the music, the attire, yadda yadda. It's CRAZINESS!

These images of our resort does calm me down a little though...















6 comments:

  1. OH MY GAH! What GORGEOUS images! Those would calm me down, too! I got married a couple of months ago and felt the same way. It will ALL be worth it in the end, though. Just put your nose to the ground and start working on the details. It will be over before you know it - trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossing my fingers it doesnt rain for you!

    Oh, about those OOT boxes- we are just doing the basics- water, pop chips, rice krispy bars, a bag of orange and blue candies to match our colors, some other snack type foods and a map/little packet of info on stuff to do in the area. Sorry I dont have any great ideas- but good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So exciting! :D

    But boo, you stopped updating your wedding blog! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, fellow Lindsay! :) Thanks for the encouraging words. It certainly has been going fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think our OOT bags will be geared more towards beach stuff like aloe, lipbalm, etc. but I was thinking of color-matched candy, too!

    Love reading your wedding-related posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm too lazy to keep up with two! Half the things I think about still don't get posted here because I procrastinate way too much.

    I'm also too busy reading the gazillion AMAZING wedding blogs out there. I told Cam yesterday we should get divorced and married a gazillion times so I can wear all the gowns I'm falling in love with.

    I also hate living by Yorkville. I hate walking by White and Vera Wang and now there's a new couture gown designer opening up across from White. !@#$!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...