Friday, April 8, 2011

Reading Rainbow

I won't lie. My reading materials lean more towards the tall dark and handsome cowboy/duke/pirate type than world politics and deep philosophical thought.

After a long day at work, my brain is numb. I love vegging out on my big comfy couch with some fluff reading and a nice glass of wine.

But in the summer, I prefer interior design books. Must be a little bit of seasonal affective disorder but I feel so uninspired and slothy in the winter months. Then spring and summer comes around, I am eager for some visual stimulation, some fresh ideas and colors.









1) Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small Cool Spaces by Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan
2) Domino: The Book of Decorating by Deborah Needleman et al
3) Undecorate by Christiane Lemieux
4) A Perfectly Kept House is the Sign of a Misspent Life by Mary Randolph Carter
5) Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing by Jonathan Adler
6) Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Colors by Jonathan Adler
7) Modern Glamour by Kelly Wearstler
8) Glamour: Making It Modern by Michael Lassell

I have the above items in my Indigo (Canadian book store) online cart right now with a 5% off code and gift card waiting to be spent.

Can't wait! Care to share what's on your to-read list this spring/summer?

6 comments:

  1. I love all these books! Must try and find them :)

    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your list! I want every single book, so so so tempting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Interior Design Books. I can spend hours at Barns n Noble staring at them..lovely post. and great blog!!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the list! might have to trek to B&N to get some more eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In an attempt to re-inspire myself and finish decorating my apartment, I recently pulled out my Domino decorating book which I haven't looked through in ages. The post-its that I originally stuck in there are completely bleached from sitting in the sun haha. I miss that magazine so much :( what a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love design books and I may have to add a few of these to my ever growing collectioon...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...