Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life Is Good

The weather this weekend was glorious, even the short albeit heavy bouts of rainfall. The first wave on Saturday afternoon was spent on the clubhouse deck of a golf course overlooking serene rolling hills with the mist floating over it just so. The second wave was enjoyed while submerged in a warm and bubbly hot tub, a cold beer in hand.

I came home three new tops, a pair of pants, and a freshly cut bouquet of peonies richer. Can you tell that I'm partial to the pale pink variety?







I'm ready to spend the remainder of my hard-won weekend catching up on some reading...yes, including the latest Home Depot and Anthropologie catalogs!...and crossing my fingers that my little Tigerlily bud blooms.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...