Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Breeze

Can you believe this weather? It is absolutely GORGEOUS out. Now, the strong winds may blow me away but at least I'll be floating around in the sunshine.

I am really looking forward to more patio and beach visits this summer. And there's nothing better to kick off the season than with some summer essentials.

You just can't go wrong with turquoise and coral for the summer but I'm also on the lookout for breezy pieces like gauzy skirts and pretty crop tops. What's on your list of summer essentials?



1) White Daisy Embroidered Front Crop Blouse
2) Opening Ceremony Long Grecian Skirt
3) Tilly's Stripe Floppy Hat
4) Prada Retro Sunglasses
5) OPI My Chihauhua Bites! Nail Polish
6) Vintage Sterling Silver Peace Sign Ring via American Apparel
7) Chan Luu Silver Nugget 5 Wrap Bracelet in New Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...