Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Road Trip aka Hiatus

I just re-time stamped yesterday's post. Photos were uploaded on July 6 but I didn't finish the write up until July 12 so I've updated the post to reflect the latter date. The post was written while abroad the 'Princess of Acadia' ferry from Saint John, New Brunswick to Digby, Nova Scotia in Canada. Why?

Well, my husband and I just finished up day 6 of a two week motorcycle trip to Atlantic Canada (via Maine) mostly camping with a few days of bed & breakfasts in between. We've been pretty lucky with easy internet access at even the campsites (we're carrying along a compact netbook) but I'm either too busy enjoying our campfire or just too bone-tired to think about anything but sleep!

Anyway, more posts coming when I get back (perhaps after an additional week of recovery) but here's a photo of us coming down from Mont-Mégantic in Québec after vistiing the peak, with a hairpin turn behind us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...