Monday, August 8, 2011

Our Wedding in Paradise - Part I

Our photographer was Jared Rey of Forney, Texas. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! I'll leave my detailed review for a later post but hopefully his work speaks for itself already. Check out his website!

We received hundreds of photos on two disks and it's really hard to choose just a handful but we'll start off with a few photos of the resort and details of my ceremony and reception attire.

As I mentioned in the previous post, my photographer began his trip a couple days earlier. It was a pleasant surprise to see that he had gone around the resort and taken shots of the beautiful architecture and lush greenery across the resort. Especially since we were too busy having fun all week to take many photos ourselves.













My wedding dress is by Manuel Mota for Pronovias. It was brand new but from a few seasons ago so I got a great deal. My wedding colors were turquoise and chocolate brown and fortunately, I found Converse to match! I haven't seen this exact version anywhere offline or online so I'm really glad I bought them when I did. Cam and his best man also wore Converse but beige high-top versions. The birdcage veil was my own creation and made around 10PM the night before the wedding. If that's not last minute, I don't know what is!











Oh, and did I mention that the Mrs. Docherty personalized hanger was a gift from Jared? See, told you he was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...