Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall 2011 Wishlist - The Beauty

Isn't it funny how some of us are such fickle creatures? When it's spring, I dream of summer. When its summer I dream of fall. When its fall I dream of winter. And when it's winter? I'm right back at dreaming of spring. It's a never-ending cycle for sure but I never seem to get tired of it. Mostly because it always makes for a good excuse to shop.

The beauty products I'm looking to add to my collection, follow in the shoes of my wardrobe wishlist. I'm not looking for experimental colors, space-age gadgets, or things that merely come in a pretty package. I'd like to round out my essentials and buy color cosmetics, skincare, and tools I will reach for over and over again.



1) Guerlain 'Ecrin 4 Couleurs' Eyeshadow Palette 04 Les Bois De Rose
2) ChloƩ by ChloƩ Eau de Toilette Spray
3) Stila #21 Double Duty Cheek Contour and Blush Brush
4) Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector
5) Dior Vernis in Purple Revolution 906
6) Dior Vernis in Perfecto 804
7) MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
8) Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick Berry 28
9) MAC 211 Pointed Liner Brush

It's hard to be disciplined. Just as with clothes, the flashy items catch the eye first. It's rarely fun to buy things you need...it's always the things you merely want that somehow end up on their way home with you.

I've written down my wardrobe and beauty to-buys for the season to avoid being sidetracked. I am also going to take advantage of a free service, holds, at my favourite stores, even if it's bit of an inconvenience to go back the next day. I'll know that I really do want it if I still bother to make the trip back after thinking it over in the past 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...