image courtesy of Sephora
If you're a Sephora Beauty Insider member (yes, this time it's even you fellow Canadians!!), check your inbox or spam folder for a one-time use coupon for $15 off $50 as seen above . That's up to 30% off your purchase. A pretty sweet deal considering most items never go on sale.
With the new house and holiday gift giving coming up, I definitely can't be spending my money none-too-carefully. So I've narrowed down my wishlist to the following items.
images courtesy of Sephora
1) Chloe "Chloe" Perfume
2) Marc Jacobs "Oh, Lola!" Perfume
3) Korres Cherry-Picked Cherry Oil Lipgloss Quad
4) Tarte Rising Star Limited Edition Palette (Sephora Online Only)
5) Tarte Lip Service Limited Edition LipSurgence Collection
6) Tarte SmolderEyes Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection
After checking out the vast holiday offers, the sets above were the ones that suited my
Have you put together a holiday "beauty wishlist"? Please share!