Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dreaming On Fumes

Thanks Court and Bri for your feedback!

I put together a mockup of what the vanity would look like with Francesca paint and new hardware. I changed the wall color to a light gray as well since I found some paint from our old apartment that should work well with the black. I think I like the version with wider hardware as it's goes well with the more modern black paint/gray color scheme.





I'm hoping to commence with the painting tonight. I'm not in LOVE with this color scheme but it's a cheap fix until a new vanity is in the budget (which will be pretty much never as there's a gazillion other things to do first).

Expect another update in the next day or two (hopefully the "after").

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...