This spring, I want to add light feminine colors like mint green, blush, and white and fabrics like delicate lace, sheer linen, and flowy silk. I'm girly but not super girly so I also want to add a little kick in there with snakeskin and/or bright tangerine orange. Nothing too overwhelming, like adding just a dash of spice to up a dish just a notch.
As for the "classics"...I need to replace my scratched-up aviators with a dark pair (I love reflective lenses but even the tiniest scratch is noticeable!), replace my lost pair of mini pearls with something slightly bigger, and purchase a caramel brown leather belt that will transition from the office to evening and weekend outfits.
Pictured above, clockwise:
1) Essie Orange, It's Obvious Nailpolish
2) Anya Hindmarch Natural Marano Sea Snake Clutch
3) Diane Von Furstenburg Mint Green Sudan Wedges
4) Ray Ban Classic Gold Aviators Sunglasses
5) Red Valentino Lace Detail Shorts
7) H&M Leather Belt
8) Go Jane Faux Stone Bib Necklace
9) Givenchy Aqua Glass Pearl Studs
10) H&M Sheer Scarf
Do you make a seasonal wishlist? Do you usually stick to your plans or just end up buying what catches your eye? What's on your list?