I've come to terms with the fact that I've become completely boring. I love seeing chic ladies on the streets dressed in bright bold patterns, a gazillion layers, interesting shapes. It seems so cool but at the same time, like it would take really long to plan out and put together.
As much as I enjoy the visual effects of those looks, this is what I'm dreaming of these days. Classic, unobtrusive, and simple.
I do like the idea of keeping a little "funk" in there with some animal print, a bling necklace, or red lips but that's about it. Fussy outfits with a lot going on just don't belong in the fall season for me.
1. River Island Blazer
2. Faliero Sarti Frayed Scarf
3. J.Crew Cafe Capri in Herringbone
4. Rick Owens Cotton-Jersey Tank
5. Michael Kors Gia Large Slouchy Tote
6. Madewell The Sidewalk Skimmer in Leopard
18 hours ago