Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cher Through Her Homes

Architectural Digest recently did a feature on Cher and her homes through the years. I love how different her homes have looked from the 1970's to today. As you can expect from yesterday's post, I can definitely relate to her and this desire or need to change and try new things.

I have to say, there are some major hits and misses (as with Cher herself, no?) but one thing you can't say is that she's bland.



Summer 1970



May/June 1974


June 1979



March 1989



October 1991



April 1992


October 1996



August 2002


July 2010

Her latest home is the most esthetically pleasing to me, although I really like her 1989 home, too.

I wonder if I lived a couple decades back, I might've actually appreciated her foray into Gothic Revival...

Read the full article at Architectural Digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...