Monday, February 7, 2011

Project Invitation is Complete

I'm DONE!




I delivered invites to work friends today and made another 18 invitations to mail out. I ended up with 3 types of brown ribbon because I kept running out. Those little rolls of ribbons from Michael's and Dollarama are very deceiving in length. I think they all turned out okay, though especially since people won't exactly be comparing invites.

I'm addicted to the wax seal and if someone doesn't stop me, I'm going to start wax sealing everything in sight. Wax-sealed mail-in rebates and household bills, anyone?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, they are gorgeous. And hello. I just found your blog. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good! I recently found some of those wax seals and I really wanted to get one but I didnt know when I would use it. I wish we sent paper mail more sometimes. Using them for invites is such a great idea. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! The wax seal was a great idea they look really fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael! Thanks for visiting my blog and thank you for your kind words! :)

    BTW, I actually just discovered Pinterest, too. What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Yahnay! You should get it! Sometimes ideas come after you have the idea on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bri! Funny enough, a friend told me they looked fancy schmancy, too. I feel like I need to get myself a fancy hat now. Maybe one of those over the top British ones like I'm sure bride-to-be Kate Middleton would wear. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...