Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bookworm

I can imagine myself surrounded by floor to ceiling bookshelves tightly packed with books. My dream library would look beautiful and elegant and so intellectually fulfilling.

Just don't take a closer look as you'll come to realize that each and every book is just some trashy romance that really should be kept under wraps with a pretty patterned bookcover.

Yes, that's right, I read trashy romances. Flowers in the Storm.....The Duke's Lover....Touch of a Cowboy....yadda yadda.

No deep thoughts and epic commentaries about the nature of our society, the plight of the people or whatnot. I like to come home from a stressful day at work to some fluff reading and a big glass of white wine.


image courtesy of Chotda


image courtesy of Domino magazine


image courtesy of NY Times


image courtesy of Dwell magazine

1 comment:

  1. I adore that first pic! I wish I had more space in my house so I could have a room like that. Living in a teeny weeny house downtown definitely has its drawbacks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...