Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

My breakfast this morning consisted of a deliciously moist vanilla cupcake with little clover-shaped confetti on top thanks to my awesome co-worker.

We're all wearing green today, although my shirt is more of a teal and my scarf a light grass green. I realized this morning that's about all the green I have in my closet save for its appearance on a few patterned shirts. It's certainly not my favourite color but I did a little online window browsing and you know what? It's not bad! I think I can deal with a bigger dose of it in my wardrobe.
1) Miu Miu Polka-dot Cotton Poplin Skate Skirt
2) United Nude Elastic Tangle Hi Green Heel
3) Aurélie Bidermann Paraty 18K Shell Bracelet
4) Burberry Prorsum Patent Corset Belt
5) Nars Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Celebrate
6) DKNY Be Delicious Green Apply EDT
7) OPI Greenwich Village Nail Polish
8) Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion

2 comments:

  1. Love all the green, especially that NARS pencil! Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog earlier this evening through another blog rather than through this comment. What a small world! :) I am adding you to my 'blog roll'. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...