Thursday, January 12, 2012

Storage for Perfume & Brushes

It's been difficult taking photos and writing posts because it's dark before we leave work and when we return each day. I'm also just so drained after work, I can't do anything but laze around and add to these 10 pounds I've already put on since our wedding last spring. And weekends? Well, those are reserved for driving to Home Depot, Walmart, Winners, Canadian Tire, and various other places to purchase home related paraphernalia.

What I mean to say by that long winded start is....this is going to be a quick post. Just wanted to share one of my great finds at Winners last week.



I was hesitant to buy these and almost passed them up! I was afraid they'd look cheap and I wasn't sure how much of an improvement they'd make to my perfume collection, which had previously been shoved together in a cardboard perfume gift set lid doubling as a tray.

I am so glad I went ahead and got them. They are a significant improvement over the previous storage solution and actually looks quite clean and elegant, in my opinion. They're just big enough to hold most of my perfume collection (I have a few more under the sink which I think is a hint that I may have too much...or is even that possible?) and the clear sides make these trays seem to take up less space than the cardboard tray I used previously.

Best part was the price. They were only $5.99 for a pack of 2!! I've seen them at other stores for up to $10-15 each.

PS: My January Topbox just shipped and I should receive it by Monday at the latest. Can't wait!! Expect a post the minute I receive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...