Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sephora Beauty Insider 500 Points Perk: Tarte Amazonian Kit

If you're a Sephora Beauty Insider member and have 500 points in your account right now? Walk RUN to your nearest Sephora right now.

I received an email yesterday morning promoting a new 500 point perk. These usually don't interest me because Sephora's 500 points perks are usually just a few sample sized items, half of which I won't even use. However, the Tarte Amazonian Clay Kit made me do a double take. It promised not one, but two full sized items!

I called ahead and went on my lunch hour to pick it up. I'm glad I did because the displayed 500-point perk was yet another one of those uninteresting ones (two mini Sephora by OPI nailpolishes, sample sized polish remover, etc.) and I wouldn't have known this was also available.



The kit includes the following items:

-LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Lively (FULL SIZE)
-EmphasEYES High Definition Inner Rim Eyeliner in Black (FULL SIZE)
-Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
-ReCreate Silicone-Free Primer
-Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder







If all 5 products were full sized, the retail price would be $131US

But even with two full sized products in the Try It kit? Their combined value is already at $42US, not taking into account the value of the other 3 generously sized samples. Not bad at all for a freebie!

Were you able to obtain one of these kits? What did you think?

My review of each product to come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...